Terms & Conditions - Ashton Gate Events
Terms of booking are as follows:
Please ensure that all of your party are aware of the following:
Dress code for the evening is smart casual.
Booking Terms and Conditions
Booking Terms and Conditions:
- The booking agreement is between the person, company or organisation identified in the booking information and the owning, leasing or operating company of the venue, as applicable. Please enquire with the stadium for more details.
- The booking terms and conditions of the stadium apply and may be obtained upon request at the stadium.
- A non-refundable and non-transferable deposit of £10 per guest is requested within ten days of booking.
- Final numbers must be made known to the venue and final balances for all events are required to be paid four weeks prior to the event. Failure to do so will be deemed to constitute your cancellation of the booking without prior notification to or from the stadium and will terminate our contract with you.
- All monies paid are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Prices include VAT at the current rate.
- Event and prices subject to availability at the time the booking is made.
- Details and prices are correct at time of going to print – please check with the stadium upon booking.
- The date of the client’s function has been offered in good faith. However, in the unlikely event of a primary purpose fixture or any other sports or stadium related event being arranged for the date in question, the company shall not be held liable nor required to pay compensation for any loss sustained as a result of or in any way arising out of its cancellation of the function as aforesaid. A full refund will be given.
- Any special dietary requirements must be made known to the stadium four weeks prior to the event date.
- All menus may be subject to change without notice.
- The stadium has its own car park, there may be a charge and/or limited spaces available and space may not be guaranteed for the duration of the function. Terms and conditions may also apply to car park use. Please contact the stadium directly for more information. Cars and their contents are left at the owner’s/ customer’s own risk. We do not accept responsibility for loss or damage (save as may not be excluded or restricted by applicable law).
- Guests are not permitted to smoke or vapour in conference or public areas.
By paying a deposit you agree to the terms and conditions above. We strongly advise you convey this to all of your guests.